ThruFlow Docks come in a variety of sizes to meet each lakeshore owners needs and consist of galvanized steel framework and a Polypropylene decking material.
ThruFlowDocks are built to harbor boats of all sizes and are designed to incorporate boat houses to cover and protect your lakeshore investment. ThruFlowDock requires a barrel, a post pounder, two come-alongs, and a post puller for easy installation and removal. With the ThruFlowDock system you will never enter the water during installation and removal making it the easiest dock to service.
Each section of ThruFlowDock has the following specifications:
- ThruFlowDeck • Premium reinforced Polypropylene maintenance free decking panel
- Bracket • Single piece welded bracket for superior strength
- Pipe • 1 1/2" schedule 40 thickness frame pipe and vertical pipe for increased strength and stability
- Accessories Available: A. PolyBenches B. PolyBumpers C. Ladders D. Swim Platforms E. Flag Poles F. Pipe Caps G. Mud Feet H. Service Equipment
• Water, UV, static electricity, rot & insect resistant
• Anti-slip surface that allows debris to pass through
• Strong, durable, rigid & cool
• No treating required
• Looks new year after year
• 1 1/2" hot-dipped galvanized steel construction to prevent rust and increase life expectancy
• Anti-seize lubricated setscrews to prevent lock up
• Hot-dipped galvanized pipe for increased life expectancy